口语交际:你迷上她了You've got a crush on her
2017-11-22来源:易贤网

A:Daniel, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at school now?

丹尼尔,你在这里做什么,你不是应该在上课吗?

B:The same question to you.

我也想问你同样的问题。

A:Well, we shall make it a secret between us.

好吧,我们就把它当成我们两个之间的秘密吧。

B:Deal, Where is Gucci?

行,古奇在哪里?

A:She is the cheer-leader. They are required to put on a performance. Look! Here they come.

她是拉拉队队长。她们等下要表演。看,她们来了。

B:Oh, look at her. She looks like one is the basketball babies in NBA.

哦,你看她,她看起来就像是NBA里的篮球宝贝。

A:I want to be like her.

我想像她一样。

B:Get real. Don't be so pathetic.

现实点吧。别那么可悲。

A:Hey, young man! I'm your sis. Don't talk to me like that.

嗨,年轻人,我是你姐姐哎,别这么和我说话。

B:Oh, man, look at her, go! She is amazing! She should be my sis.

哦,看她,那里。她真棒!她要是我姐姐就好了。

A:Boy, you've got such a crush on her, haven't you?

小家伙,你已经迷上她了,是吗?

B:Yes, I want to be her boyfriend. Just like in the movie.

是啊,我要做她的男朋友,就像电影里一样。

A:Are you out of your mind?

你疯了吗?

B:She told me she liked my new haircut. She thought it was cool.

她说她喜欢我的新发型,她觉得我很酷。

A:Go ahead, have a try and be a joke.

那尽管去吧,试试看,成为一个笑话。

注释:

suppose vt. 应该

secret n. 秘密

cheer-leader n. 拉拉队长

basketball baby 篮球宝贝

pathetic adj. 可悲的

amazing adj. 令人惊异的

crush n. 迷恋

joke n. 笑话

basketball babies

美国的NBA(美国职业篮球联赛)比赛中,会在中场休息的时候有拉拉队的表演,表演非常出色,受到很多人的喜欢,被大家称为basketball babies(篮球宝贝)。

2025公考·省考培训课程试听预约报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息