口语交际:慢跑Jogging
2017-11-22来源:易贤网

A:Come on, you are left behind!

加油啊,你落后了!

B:Wow, I can't catch my breath. You are running too fast, honey.

哇哦,我快喘不过气了。 你跑得太快了,亲爱的。

A:You just need more exercise.

你得多运动了。

B:Yes, but you need to slow down. This is jogging, not racing!

是啊,但是你也得跑慢点 啊。这是慢跑,不是赛跑!

A:I don't care. I want to burn up my fat.

我不管,我要减掉我的脂肪。

B:But running so fast is not good for people over forties.

但跑这么快不适合过40的 人啊!

A:Why?

为什么?

B:We are not as athletic as we were when young. Mild exercise is more suitable for us.

我们没有像年轻时候那样 有活力了。中等强度的运动更适合我们。

A:But I want to burn up more calories!

但我想燃烧掉更多的卡路里!

B:In fact, in order to burn up your fat, you must take it slowly for a longer time.

事实上,要减肥,你就得 慢慢地跑很长一段时间。

A:Really? I will slow down then.

真的吗?那我就慢点跑。

注释:

jog vi. 慢跑

catch my health 喘过气来

athletic adj. 运动的

mild adj. 中度的,温和的

calory n. 卡路里

tortoise n. 乌龟

推荐信息