口语交际:中场休息 Break Time
2017-11-22来源:易贤网

A:Hey, what sort of drinks do you want? Gatorade or water?

嘿,你想要什么样的饮料?佳得乐还是水?

B:Gatorade. It’s rich in Vitamin and it gives us energy and vitality.

佳得乐。它含有丰富的维生素,能给我们补充能量和注入活力。

A:Yes, that’s the exact thing we need. One for each.

是的。那正是我们需要的东西。一人一瓶。

B:What should we do, now with Jack out of the game?

我们应该怎么办?杰克已经退出比赛了。

A:We should choose from the backups.

我们从候补队员中选人吧!

B:That’s right. Spraining the ankle and breaking the leg are the common things during the match.

好的。扭伤脚踝,摔断腿是比赛当中很常见的事情。

A:That’s why we should learn to protect ourselves. Otherwise, the game is not worth the candle.

那就是为什么我们应该学会保护自己。否则,比赛就会得不偿失。

B:That’s for sure. During the back court, we should change the position we played.

那是当然的了,在下半场,我们应该调整我们打球的位置。

A:Yes, I played shooting guard, I like shooting and you’ll play inside, OK?

好的,我打得分后卫。我喜欢射篮,你打内线行吧?

B:I agree with you. I think we’ll play much better than before.

我同意。我想我们会比以前打得好。

A:Wow, the cheer-section is coming. The music is so fantastic.

哇,拉拉队上来了。音乐不错呀!

B:Yeah, look how passionate they are! Are they professional?

嗯,看她们多有激情呀!她们是专业的吗?

A:Well, you should ask your friend. You know I’m not the boss. Just kidding.

嗯,你应该问你的朋友呀!你知道我不是老板,只是个玩笑了!

B:Oops! I almost forget about it. Do you see the girl in the middle of the first line?

嗯,我差点忘了,你看见第一排中间的那个女孩了吗?

A:Yeah, what’s up?

嗯,怎么了?

B:Don’t you think she looks like your daughter?

难道你没看到她很像你的女儿吗?

A:I also have a doubt. Oh, kill me softly, she is May.

我也在怀疑,天哪,她是阿美。

注释:

vitality n. 活力

backup n. 后援

spain v. 扭伤

back court 下半场

passionate adj. 充满热情的

Gatorade 佳得乐,一种运动饮料,它已成为美国饮料的领导者。在美国各重大赛事时,都有它的出现。

The game is not worth the candle. 得不偿失。

2025公考·省考培训课程试听预约报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息