口语交际:我要跟他离婚 I would divorce him
2017-11-21来源:易贤网

A:What's the matter, Lisa? You don't look too good.

什么事,丽莎?你看上去不高兴。

B:I just found out that my husband is cheating on me.

我刚发现我丈夫对我不忠。

A:You mean Mark? He seems like such an honest guy.

你是说马克?他看上去像一个很诚实的男人。

B:That's what I thought. It seems that he's been seeing someone else for about two months.

我过去也是那样想。他好像已经和别人约会了近两个月。

A:Two months? How did you find out?

两个月?你怎么发现的?

B:I asked for leave and was at home when the telephone rang. I picked it up and a girl asked to talk to Mark. She then asked if I was his sister, and I said no, I was his wife. She hung up immediately.

我请了假在家, 电话响了。我拿起电话,一个女孩说找马克。然后她问我是否是马克的姊妹,我说不是,我是他妻子。她立即挂了电话。

A:So you asked him about the girl who called?

然后你问他打电话的那个女孩是谁?

B:Yeah, he first said it was someone from work. He gave me a lame excuse, and so I pressed him on it.

是的,起先他说是同事。他找了一个根本就站不住脚的借口,所以我逼他说。

A:What'd he do?

他怎么做?

B:He kept trying to make stupid excuses, and then broke down and admitted to a small indiscretion.

他不断地找些愚蠢的借口,然后又说不是,承认有点言行失检。

2025公考·省考培训课程试听预约报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息