口语交际:你感冒了吗 Do you have a cold
2017-11-20来源:易贤网

A:Hello. Is this Ann?

喂,是安吗?

B:Yes, it is. Kelly?

我就是。凯莉吗?

A:Yes, it's me.

是的,是我。

B:Do you have a cold?

你感冒了吗?

A:No. Worse than that. I have a flu. I'm in bed with a fever.

不是,比那还糟。我得了流行性感冒,现在发烧在床。

B:Oh, no! What about your presentation today?

不会吧!你今天的报告怎么办?

A:I'd like to do it, of course. But I just can't.I'm afraid I'd fall down in the middle of it.

我当然很想作报告,但是就是不能。只怕报告没做完我就倒下了。

B:I understand. What should I tell Mr. Morley?

我了解。我要怎么跟莫利先生说?

A:Why not just tell him I'm sick? I'll ring him myself this afternoon.

就跟他说我生病了,今天下午我会自己打电话给他。

B:Alright. Have you been to see a doctor?

好的。你去看医生了没?

A:Not yet. I feel too lousy to go out.Anyway, I have a flu. I know what it is. I don't need a doctor to tell me that.

还没,我太不舒服而无法出门。总之我得了流行性感冒,我知道是什么病,不用医生来告诉我。

B:Do you think you'll be able to come in tomorrow?Or should I call off your appointments for tomorrow too?

你明天能来吗?或者是我也帮你取消明天的约定?

A:I'm not sure yet.Maybe this will all be gone in a day.So it's probably better if you don't call off my appointments.I will call you later this afternoon and tell you what I think.

我还没确定。也许这一天之内就好了,所以你不要取消约定比较好。下午我再打给你告诉你我的决定。

B:It's rainy weather today. Maybe it's better if you just stay inside.Make yourself some chicken soup and sleep.

今天下雨,你待在屋内比较好。给自己煮些鸡汤,然后睡一觉。

A:Yes, that's what I plan to do. Except I won't make the chicken soup.Right now I don't think I could swallow more than a spoonful of it.

我是想这么做,除了煮鸡汤之外。现在我连一汤匙都喝不下。

B:That bad, huh?

这么糟啊?

A:Yeah,I'm very nauseous.It's mostly nausea and a fever.

是的,我很想吐。主要是反胃和发烧。

B:Well, I'll cancel your appointments for today. And I'll tell Mr. Morley.

我会取消你今天的约定,而且跟莫利先生说。

A:Thanks, Ann. Talk to you this afternoon.

安,谢谢你。下午再跟你说。

B:Hope you feel better.

希望你好多了。

2025公考·省考培训课程试听预约报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息