口语交际:你来送行真是太客气了It's very kind of you to see us off
2017-11-17来源:易贤网

R:It's very kind of you to come and see us off.

你来给我们送行真是太客气了。

K:My pleasure.What a pity you have to leave so soon!

应该的.真遗憾,你们这么快就要走了。

R:We would stay longer. but I've got to attend a meeting tomorrow morning. Thank you for your warm hospitality.

本来可以多待几天的,可惜我明天早上有个会要开,不得不走.谢谢你这几天的盛情款待。

K:You're welcome. Maybe next time we'll come to see you.

不客气,也许下次我会去找你们呢。

R:My wife and I will look forward to it.

我和我妻子都盼着你来。

K:I promise the next holiday I have we're coming to visit. Oh, what's your flight number?

那我下次放假一定过去拜访.对了,你们是儿号航班?

R:lt's Flight No. 302, Northwest Orient Airlines.

西北航空的302号航班。

K:They just announced the boarding call.

刚才广播里说该登机了。

R:Then we've got to get going.

那我们就先进去了。

K:OK. Bon voyage and a safe landing.

好的,祝你们一路平安,安全抵达。

R:Thank you again for all your help.

再次感谢你这段时间的帮忙。

K:Bye.

再见!

2025公考·省考培训课程试听预约报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息