口语交际:你介意我在这里抽烟吗?Would you mind if I smoke here?
2017-11-17来源:易贤网

W:Excuse me. Is anyone sitting here?

打扰了。有人坐这里吗?

M:No, nobody.

不,没人坐这里。

W:You don’t mind if I smoke, do you?

你不介意我抽烟,是吗?

M:Well, to be frank, yes, I do.

额,老实说,我介意。

W:Oh, I’m sorry. But this isn’t a no-smoker, is it? I mean would you mind if I smoke here?

噢,对不起。但是这里不是禁烟区,是吗?我是说你介意我在这里抽烟吗?

M:Actually it is. Perhaps you haven’t noticed the sign.

事实上这里是。你可能没注意到那个标识。

W:Sign? What’s sign?

标识?什么标识?

M:There, on the window.

窗户那里。

W:Oh, sorry. I didn’t notice it. Sorry.

噢,对不起。我没有注意到。抱歉。

M:That’s all right.

没关系。

推荐信息