口语交际:你的中国之行怎么样啊? How was your trip to China?
2017-11-16来源:易贤网

K:Hi. Chuck. Nice to see you back at work. How was your trip to China?

你好,查克,很高兴看到你回来上班。你的中国之行怎么样啊?

C:It was so great that I wish I could stay longer.

简直太棒了!我希望我能在那儿再待一段时间.

K:What impressed you the most?

中国令你印象最深的是什么?

C:Everything was wonderful. The people, the food, the sceneries-- I loved it all. But I was impressed by the Chinese language.

所有东西都很棒,我喜欢那儿的人、食物、景致……我觉得最神奇的是他们的语言。

K:Really? How come?

真的吗?怎么会呢?

C:Yes, it sounds very beautiful. Don't you think so?

对,汉语特别好听,你不觉得吗?

K:But I believe it's rather difficult. Did you happen to pick up some phrases?

但我知道汉语很难,你有没有学上几句呢?

C:Well, how about 'Nihao and Xiexie'?

嗯,我会说“你好”和“谢谢”.

K:Let me guess. You mean 'nice to meet you' ?

我猜你的意思是--很高兴见到你”。

C:Oh. not exactly. 'Nihao' means 'hello' in English while 'Xiexie', means 'thank you' .

不完全正确,‘你好’就是英语里的‘hello”而“谢谢’就是‘thank you’.

X:Wow. Can you say something else? How about a longer sentence?

哇,你还会说什么?能说个长点的句子吗?

C:Well, to be honest that's all I'm able to remember now. The Chinese pronunciation is very difficult than English !

哦,老实说,我只记得这些了.汉语的发音和比英语的难多了。

K:It certainly is.

确实是。

C:Oh, Katherine, I've bought you a gift from China.

凯瑟琳,我从中国给你带了礼物。

2025公考·省考培训课程试听预约报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息