口语交际:你干嘛这么猜忌啊? Why are you so jealous?
2017-11-15来源:易贤网

A:Graham, why are you always on the phone with Jane?

格雷厄姆,你为什么总是和简打电话?

G:Because we are partners in our science lab. Why are you so jealous?

因为我们是科学实验室里的搭档啊。你干嘛这么猜忌啊?

A:The other night when you came home there was lipstick on your right cheek. How do you explain that?

前两天的晚上你回家的时候,你右脸颊上有个口红印,你怎么解释?

G:My aunt Mary just flew in from Cleveland and she laid one right on my right cheek.

我姑姑玛丽从克利夫兰乘飞机来了,是她在我右脸颊上留的。

A:Are you sure?

你确定?

G:Of course I am. I only love you, Amy.

我当然确定了。我只爱你,艾米。

A:Okay, I'm sorry. I believe you.

好吧.对不起。我相信你。

G:Why do you always accuse me like that?

你为什么总是那么指责我啊?

A:Because you are the most handsome boy at the university and I love you so much! I guess I just go crazy sometimes. That's all.

因为你是这所大学最帅的男孩,而我又那么爱你!我想有时侯我只是爱你爱得发疯了,就这些原因。

G:Oh, Amy. I am the luckiest guy in the world.

哦,艾米,我是世界上最幸运的人了。

A:Why?

为什么?

G:Because I am loved by the most beautiful girl in the world!

因为我被世界上最漂亮的女孩爱着啊!

A:Oh. Graham. I love you so much and I really believe in our love.

哦,格雷厄姆,我是那么爱你,我真的相信我们的爱情。

推荐信息