J:What are you doing there with your mobile phone?
你在那用手机玩什么呢?
K:I'm moblogging!
我在写移动博客!
J:Moblogging? what does that mean?
移动博客?什么意思啊?
K:Oh, moblogging is a combination of the word 'mobile' and 'blogging'.It's another form of blogging. Users can publish blog entries to the web from a mobile phone or other mobile devices.
哦,'移动博客'就是'移动'和'博客'这两个词的组合.它是
J:Sounds interesting! That must be very convenient.
真有意思!一定很方便吧.
K:Yes, you're right. I can blog wherever and whenever I'm on the move. It's especially good when I'm on a business trip and my laptop happens to be away from me.
没错.我在路上的时候,可以随时随地写博客,尤其是出差的时候.要是没带笔记本电脑,这东西用处就更大了.
J:How can you do that?
怎么操作呢?
K:Well, if I simply want to write a few words, I'll send it by email or edit it all from the cell phone browser.
如果我想想写点东西,就把我写的话有邮件发过去,或者全部在手机浏览器里编辑处理.
J:What if you want to publish some photos?
如果你想贴照片呢?
K:Then I'll shoot some pictures, re-size the images and upload them with text descriptions to my blog.
那我拍完后就调整一下图像的大小,然后把附带文字描述的照片传到我的博客上.
J:I see. Moblogging must have done a great favor for habitual bloggers like you.
明白了.对于你们这样的博客迷,移动博客肯定是帮了大忙了.
K:You bet it!
你说对了.