口语交际:机场送别 Seeing off at the airport
2017-11-15来源:易贤网

A:It was very nice of you both to take me to the airport.

谢谢你们两位把我送到机场。

B:Oh,it's our pleasure.You'll keep in touch with us at the office,won't you?

哪儿的话。您仍会通过这儿的办事处继续跟我们保持联络,是吧?

A:Of course. And please let me know if I can be of any help while I'm in Beijing.

那当然。我在北京期间,如果有任何我能帮得上忙的话,请一定告诉我。

B:It's a deal.

一言为定。

A:By the way,if you have time,why don't you come to Bejing while we're there?

对了,假如您有时间,趁我们在那儿,何不来北京一趟?

B:Oh,what a great idea!Wouldn't a trip to Beijing be wonderful?

对,那真是个好主意!去北京旅行不是很棒吗?

C:Well,the trip sounds wonderful but to be honest,the exchange rate is too high.

是啊,好像是很棒,可是说老实话,总觉得外汇率太高了。

A:You have a point there,but please,give it some thought. We'd be more than happy to have you stay with us in Beijing.

说的也是。但话说回来,还是请你们再考虑一下。到北京在我们家住的话,我们会更高兴。

C:Well,that's very nice of you.

啊!那太好了。

A:It sounds like they're boarding now.Have a good trip.

好像他们现在开始登机了。祝您旅途愉快。

推荐信息