口语交际:我是来向你道别的 I come to say goodbye
2017-11-15来源:易贤网

S:Hello, Hanson. Today I come to say goodbye to you, for I'm going back to London tomorrow.

你好,汉森。今天我是来向你道别的,因为我明天就要回伦敦了。

H:No, not so soon. Couldn’t I persuade you to stay a couple of days more?

不是这么快吧。我不能说服你多留几天吗?

S:Much as I wish to but I really can’t. I've already booked the flight.

我也很想,但真的不能。我已经订好票了。

H:I hope this won’t be our last meeting.

我希望这不是我们最后一次见面。

S:Of course not. You can come to London to visit me in future. And I also will come here if I have a chance.

当然不会。你以后可以到伦敦来找我。而且我一有机会也会回来这里的。

H:I will miss you.

我会想念你的。

S:I will miss you, too. You're really a good friend.

我也是,你真的是个很好的朋友。

H:It's a pity that I'm too busy to see you off tomorrow.

很遗憾我明天太忙无法给你送行。

S:It doesn't matter.

没关系。

H:Take care of yourself and remember to keep in touch.

自己保重,记得要常联系哦。

S:I will.

我会的。

H:Goodbye and have a good flight.

再见,祝你一路顺风。

S:Thankyou. Goodbye!

谢谢你,再见!

推荐信息