口语交际:少管闲事 Just let sleeping dogs lie
2017-11-13来源:易贤网

A:How do you think should I handle this problem?

你看我该怎么处理这个问题?

B:You'd just let sleeping dogs lie.

你应当少管闲事。

A:But I'm already in a lot of trouble with my boss.

可是我已受到了老板的训斥。

B:Anything you say or do might make it worse. Just try to ride out the storm for a while.

不管你说什么或做什么,都会使事情变得更糟,暂时避避风吧。

A:She's always bothering me. What should I do?

她总是来烦我,我该怎么办?

B:You'd better leave her alone.

你最好不要惹她。

A:But she always harps on me.

但她总是对我唠叨个没完。

B:Just tell her off.

那就臭骂她一顿。

A:Yes, great!

对,太好了!

推荐信息