口语交际:我是真的喜欢上一个人了 I'm in love with someone
2017-11-13来源:易贤网

A:How wonderful it is to be in love! It's love at first sight! Oh. he's my Romeo!

恋爱真是件美好的事!我对他一见钟情!他就是我的罗密欧!

B:Hey, Julie. How's it going?

嗨,茱莉,近来好吗?

A:Oh, Mary. You've surprised me!

哦,玛丽,你吓了我一跳!

B:Who were you talking to?

你刚在和谁说话?

A:Um—I was just thinking aloud.

嗯,我只是在自言自语。

B:You look so happy. I see a twinkle in your eyes.

你看起来很高兴,眼睛闪闪发亮。

A:Come off it, Mary.

别胡扯了,玛丽!

B:Oh, you have a crush on someone, don't you? Maybe those are wedding bells in your eyes!

哦,你喜欢上谁了,是吗?说不定你眼中的光是婚礼钟声的光辉!

A:You certainly do like teasing me, Mary. Well I'm in love with someone. The question is, how do I get his attention?

玛丽,你看来很喜欢挖苦我。不过,我是真的喜欢上一个人了,但问题是要怎么才能引起他的注意呢?

B:Well, that's easy. Walk up to him and kiss him.

哦,那还不简单,走过去直接吻他啊!

A:I guess I asked the wrong person.

我想我问错人了。

推荐信息