口语交际:怎么好像下冰雹了? Does that look like hail to you?
2017-11-10来源:易贤网

P:Are your ready to go to the supermarket?

你准备好去超市了吗?

B:Yes, are you?

是啊,你呢?

P:I've got my money and my keys, so I'm ready.

我已经拿好钱和钥匙了,一切就绪。

B:You do know that it's alsolutely freezing out, don't you? I'd put a coat on if I were you.

你知道外面很冷,对吧?如果我是你,我就穿件外套。

P:It wasn't cold out this morning.

今天早上外面可不冷。

B:Well, it's started raining since then. Look out the window! It's pouring rain out there!

恩。后来开始下雨了。看看窗户外面!简直是倾盆大雨,P

B:Have a look outside for me. Does that look like hail to you?

帮我再看一眼外面。怎么好像下冰雹了?

P:It does, actually. Maybe we should wait for it to clear up before we go shopping.

确实是。也许咱们该等天放晴了再出去买东西。

B:That's a good idea. But maybe we should move the car so that the hail doesn't dent it.

好主意。不过或许咱们该出去把车挪一挪,免得车被砸出坑来。

P:Ok. I'll go move the car if you turn the heat on. It's a bit chilly in here.

好的。我就去挪车。你把暖气打开。这儿有点冷。

B:How long do you think this hailstorm is supposed to last?

你觉得这场暴风冰雹会持续多长时间?

P:I don't know. The weatherman didn't say anything about this in his weather report last night.

我不知道。昨晚气象员在天气预报里只字未提。

B:Maybe we should turn on the news in case it's supposed to get worse.

我想咱们该把电视机打开看看新闻,免得情况变得更糟。

P:I don't think we have anything to worry about. Do you want to put on a cup of tea as well?

我觉得咱们没什么可担心的。你想不想喝茶?

B:Good idea. That will help us to warm up.

好主意。这样我们可以暖和点儿。

P:If I'm not back in ten minutes, come and find me.

如果我10分钟后还没回来,就出来找我。

B:Alright. I'll have a cup of tea waiting for you.

好的,我沏好茶等你回来。

推荐信息