口语交际:这个周末我们放松一下 Take it easy this weekend
2017-11-09来源:易贤网

A:Hi. Bob! We've been working hard at our lessons for a fortnight. So why don't we take it easy this weekend?

喂,鲍布!这两周来我们一直在忙于学习。这个周末我们放松一下怎么样?

B:Okay! What do you suggest?

好的,你有什么主意?

A:How about seeing a play? I hear Hamlet is on at the National Theater.

去看一场戏怎么样?我听说国家剧院在上演《哈姆雷特》。

B:Is that so? Why not?

真的吗?为什么不呢?

A:(looking at a newspaper)Oh, dear me! There's no performance at the National theater this weekend. So we have to go to cinema instead.

(一边看着报纸)哦,真糟糕!这个周末国家剧院没有演出,因此我们只好看电影了。

B:What's on?

放什么电影?

A:Let me see..um. Gone With the Wind. It is on at six cinemas on Saturday night.

让我看一看...嗯,《乱世佳人》。周六晚上有六家电影院在放。

B:That sounds interesting. Which is the nearest?

听起来不错。最近的是哪一家电影院?

A:Ah. The Royal, I think.

啊,我想是皇家电影院。

B:What time does it start?

什么时候开始?

A:Why don't we go to the 7:30 show? It is convenient to us, I think.

不如我们去看7:30那一场吧?我想这个时间很适合我们。

A:But we won't have enough time for dinner.

可我们没有足够的时间吃饭啊。

B:Do you want to go to the earlier or the later show?

那你要看早一点的还是晚一点的?

A:Ah...I fancy going to the later show.

嗯...我想看晚一点的。

B:Then, there's a 9:30 show.

那就看九点半的那一场吧。

A:That's Okay, I think.

我想可以吧。

B:All right.

好吧。

推荐信息