口语交际:女孩与爱情 Girls and love
2017-11-08来源:易贤网

M:Why do all girls appear feminine after sophomore year?

怎么到了大二所有的女孩子都变得有女人味了?

F:Because they are full-grown. Look at their curvy figures.

因为她们成熟了。看看她们富有曲线的身姿就知道了。

M:I feel they all talk and behave in a different way.

我觉得她们说话和举止都不一样了。

F:They suddenly become shy when they speak to boys.

她们同男生讲话时会突然害羞起来。

M:Some even do make-up slightly. Are you aware that previous 'small potato' Ma Xiaoxiao becomes a piece of cheese cake recently?

有的人甚至化了淡妆。你注意到以前的“小土豆”马晓晓最近出落得很标致吗?

F:She is certainly not my kind of girl.

她不是我喜欢的那种女孩。

M:Stop preaching your dream love Marilyn Monroe to me. I know those sexy women are your tastes.

别再鼓吹你那梦中情人玛莉莲·梦露了。我知道那种性感女郎符合你的口味。

F:You are so Platonic. Those naive girls will eventually grow into real women. They can't resist love, and men cannot resist their attraction either.

你太柏拉图了。那些纯真的女孩子早晚都会成长为一个真正女人的,她们无法抗拒爱情,同样地,男人也无法抵抗她们的诱惑啊。

M:I appreciate the saying 'Love conlists in this, that two solitude protect, border and salute each other.'

我非常欣赏一句俗语:“爱情意味着两颗孤独的灵魂互相保护,彼此接近,并且互相尊重。”

推荐信息