口语交际:我和简刚分手 I Just Broke up with Jane
2017-11-07来源:易贤网

F:Hi, Jack, how have you been?

嗨!杰克,最近怎样?

M:Not very well.

不怎么样。

F:Why? Looks like you're feeling very down! What happened?

怎么了?你看上去心情不好啊,发生什么事了?

M:Nothing.

没什么。

F:Come on. For a man who's feeling so,down,there're usually two reasons. Either his career is going downhill,or he has a broken heart. Since you're so successful,it must be the latter.

说嘛。一个男人心情不好一般有两个原因,不是他的事业滑坡,就是他的感情出问题了。既然你事业这么成功,那一定是后者。

M:Well, you're right. I just broke up with Jane.

没错,你说得对。我刚和简分手。

F:Oh,I'm sorry. I thought you two were made for each ocher.

哦,很遗憾勾起了你的伤心事。我觉得你俩是天生一对呀。

M:Well, you never know. I'm ready for a commitment and want to settle down, but she says she wants to pursue her career while she's still young.

哎,谁知道呢。我已经准备好许诺她一生一世了,想稳定下来,可是她说她想趁年轻追求事业。

F:Well, she is not to blame. It's always difficult to choose between career and family.

你不能怪她。事业与家庭两者之间一直是很难选择的。

M:Maybe you're right.

也许你说得对。

F:Jack, I don't know what to say to comfort you, but cheer up!There are plenty of fish in the sea and you'll find your soul mate,your perfect match!

杰克,我不知道该怎么安慰你,但是振作起来!天涯何处无芳草,你会找到你的知音,你的另一半的!

M:Yeah, but it's hard to forget her at moment. You know, we were together for almost five years. It's really hard…

是啊,但是现在很难忘记她。知道吗,我们在一起快五年了,真是太难了……

推荐信息