你儿子又惹麻烦了Got into trouble
2016-12-14来源:易贤网

A I just got a call from Mrs. Fitzgerald. See what your Willie has just done. 我刚接到菲茨格尔德太太的电话。看看你的威利刚刚做了些什么。

B My Willie? Why has he suddenly become my Willie? 我的威利?怎么又突然变成了我的威利?

A Because he takes after you, he's got into trouble again. 因为他像你,他又有麻烦了。

B What did he do this time? I remember last time he was painting her fence to repay her for breaking it, and he accidentally painted her cat. 这次他干了什么?我记得上次他破坏了她的栅栏,在给她的栅栏上油漆时,却也附带地给她的小猫涂了颜色。

A That was last time. This time it's worse. 那是上一次。这次更糟。

B Ok, tell me. 好吧,告诉我什么事。

A Well, he was playing baseball with some friends… 唔,他正在和几个朋友打棒球……

B And the ball went through her window? That's not as bad as last time. 球飞进了她的窗户?那没有上次糟糕。

A True, but that's not all. The ball went through the window and hit the vase she has in her front window…… 对,但还没完。球飞进窗户,打在她前窗的花瓶上……

B Ok, that's probably expensive, but not that bad. 还好,那个花瓶可能很贵,但那没那么糟糕。

A And then, ricocheted off her fish bowl. Mrs. Fitzgerald at the last minute dived and saved her fish. 然后球跳飞过她的鱼缸。最后关头菲茨格尔德太太跳下了水,救起了她的鱼。

B At least the fish were saved. If that's the end of the damages, then everything isn't that bad. 至少鱼得救了。如果最后的损失就是这样的话,那么一切都不是太糟糕。

A Stop interrupting me. Finally, the ball flew through the air and knocked out Willie's school principal, who was having a cup of coffee with Mrs. Fitzgerald. 不要打断我。最后,球飞到空中,把正和菲茨格尔德太太一起喝咖啡的威利学校的校长打晕了。

B Hmm, that is bad. 嗯,那糟了。

2025公考·省考培训课程试听预约报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息