警官我们报错警了
2016-03-30来源:易贤网

AWhat's happening here?

这儿出了什么事?

BOur lock was broken, honey. Somebody broke into our house.

我们的锁被砸了,亲爱的。有人闯进我们家了。

A Oh, that was me.

哦,是我。

B You? What? What the hell are you talking about?

你?什么?你在说什么啊?

A I left my keys inside so I called the superintendent to break the lock.

我把钥匙落在里面了,所以我叫了物业来把锁砸开。

B Hey, what are you guys doing here?

嘿,你们这些人在做什么啊?

A Sorry, sir. There's been a mistake.

对不起,警官。恐怕这里面有点误会。

B But you can't leave with an opening door!

但你不能让门开着就离开啊!

A I got to buy a new lock! Plus, the superprintendent won't let any stranger in…

我得去买把新的锁!再说,物业不会让陌生人进来的……

B Oh, you are always a trouble maker.

哦,你总是惹麻烦。

A It seems that there is not my job here. This seems that it's been a false alarm.

看起来这儿没我的事了。好像有人报错了警。

B Er…look, here, sir, I am terribly sorry.

嗯……您看,警官,真是非常抱歉。

A Well, don't call the police unless there is a real case. I hope this won't happen again.

下次没有真情况可不要报警。我希望下次不要发生这种事。

B Oh, I hope this won't happen again. I hate hearing this.

哦,我希望下次不要发生这种事。我讨厌听到这个。

A Is there anything wrong, Ma'am?

怎么啦,太太?

B The superintendent said the same thing to me today a thousand times!

这话物业今天已经跟我说过一千遍了!

2025公考·省考培训课程试听预约报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息