A What a nice uniform!
多漂亮的制服啊!
B Thanks,do you like it?
谢谢,你喜欢吗?
A Not really. I was being sarcastic. Does it come with the job?
不是太喜欢.我是挖苦你呢.这是上班穿的吗?
B Yes, everyone on the sales floor has to wear one. They're supposed to make us look more professional.
是的,销售层人手一件.想让我们穿上它显得等职业.
A They're not actually that bad. They could be worse. What do you think about it?
其实也不太糟糕.还有更难看的呢.你觉得怎么样?
B I don't mind it, actually. I don't have to worry about what I'm going to wear every day.
其实我无所谓.这样我就不用每天都发愁穿什么了.
A So are you enjoying your new job?
那你喜欢你的新工作吗?
B It's much better than my old one. My new boss is great.
比我以前的那份工作好多了.我的新上司人很好
A How do you like working in sales?
你觉得干销售怎么样?
B I like the fact that I get to work with people. It makes the day go by much faster.
我喜欢跟很多人一起工作.这样能使我觉得时间过得很快.
A That's good. Have you met Jane yet? She's the intern in the international travel department.
那很好啊,你见过珍妮了吗?她现在正在海外实习部实习.
B Yeah, I've met her. She's a genius saleswoman!
啊,见过了,她简直是个天才售货员.
A I know! She could sell fridges to Eskimos!
我知道!她简直能把冰箱卖给爱斯基摩人.
B How do you know her?
你怎么认识她的?
A She's my cousin.
她是我表姐.
B Why didn't you tell me about that before?
你怎么以前没跟我提过.
A I don't know. I didn't think it was that interesting.
我不知道.我觉得没什么可说的.
B Well, now that I know that, maybe we should all go out for dinner sometime.
嗯,既然我知道了,以后我们有时间应该一起出去吃顿饭.
A That's a good idea. Let's discuss after work.
这是个好主意.下班之后咱们商量.
更多信息请查看口语交际