AHoney, the baby is up again.
亲爱的,宝贝又醒了.
BIt’s your turn! I went last night.
轮到你照看婴儿了。我昨晚已经照看婴儿了。
AFine! Hello widdle baby! Why are you crying widdle baby? Oh, I see, you made a doo-doo!
好吧。小宝贝,你为什么哭呢?我明白了,你拉大便了。
BWhat’s going on hun? Why is the baby crying?
怎么了?婴儿为什么哭?
AThe widdle baby made a doo-doo!
宝贝拉大便了。
BWhat a good boy! Let’s get this icky diaper off you.
多棒的宝贝。让我们把讨厌的尿布换掉。
ALooky what I have here! Mickey Mouse jammies! oopsie-daisy! Did the widdle baby just tinkle all over daddy?
看,我拿来了什么。米奇睡衣裤。天哪!婴儿尿了爸爸的全身?
BYes he did! Yes he did! You just made a wee wee all over daddy!
是的,是的,宝宝你尿了爸爸全身。
AHold still while I change this yucky diaper.
别动,我在换尿布.
BWhat going on in here?
怎么了?
AOh look it’s nana! Say hi to nana!
看,奶奶来了。和奶奶打招呼。
BHe’s so adorable! I could just eat him up!
他真可爱,我很喜欢他。
AOk, say bye to nana! Time to go beddy-bye!
和奶奶说再见。到睡觉的时间了。
更多信息请查看口语交际