我的上司很不错
2015-09-22来源:易贤网

AHow did your interview go?

你面试得怎么样?

BPretty well. I don't know if I'll get the promotion or not, but I feel good about it.

挺好的.虽然我不清楚是否能成功升职,但是自我感觉还不错.

Aif you get the promotion, what will your new title be?

如果你真的升职了,那你的头衔是什么呢?

Bif I get the promotion, I will be a senior engineer instead of an assistant engineer.

由助理工程师变为高级工程师.

AWill you get a pay-raise, too?

你的薪水也会增加吧?

BWhenever you are given added responsibilities, you should get a promotion.

你的职位升高,责任就会随之加重.

AThat makes sense. Who interviewed you?

我明白了.谁面试的你?

BMy boss.

我上司.

AWhat kinds of questions did she ask you?

她为了你一些什么类型的问题?

BShe asked me about my ability to work in a team and what I thought a good boss should be.

她问我在团队中的工作能力如何,以及在我心目中一个好上司是什么样的.

AThe second one sounds rather difficult to answer. What did you tell her?

第二个问题听上去似乎很难回答.你是怎么说的?

BI told her that I'm an excellent team player and that a good boss should treat male and female employees equally.

我告诉她我富有团队合作精神,而一个好的上司应该做到对待下属无论男女都一试同仁.

AThose are good answers. How did she react?

回答得很好啊.她有什么反应?

BShe told me that even when I become a senior engineer, I'll have to work with the assisant engineers as a team.

她跟我说,即使我升职为高级工程师,我还是得和助理工程师一起在同一个团队工作.

AWhat do you think about her as a boss?

你觉得她作为上司,做得怎么样?

BShe's pretty easy to get along with. She listens to her employees and treats everyone equally.

她很平易近人,善于倾听下属的意见而且能一视同仁.

AYou're lucky. Not everyone has such a great boss!

你真是太幸运了!很少有人能遇到这么好的上司!

BThat's true. She's highly esteemed among everyone at my company.

没错,我们公司里对她的评价都很高.

AWhen you find out if you get the promotion or not, let me know.

只要你知道有关自己是否能升职的消息,一定要告诉我.

BI will do.

我会的.

更多信息请查看职场商务

推荐信息