每一个问题都要小心回答双语
2017-08-21来源:易贤网

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?

你对目前或从前的工作单位有何贡献?

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

我已经完成个新项目,我相信能将自己的经验用在这份工作上。

Q: What do you think you are worth to us?

你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?

A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.

我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。

Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?

你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?

A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。

Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?

你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?

or

Do you work well under stress or pressure?

你能承受工作上的压力吗?

A: Yes, I think so.

A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.

这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。

Q: What is your strongest trait(s)?

你个性上最大的特点是什么?

A: Helpfulness and caring.

乐于助人和关心他人。

A: Adaptability and sense of humor.

适应能力和幽默感。

A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.

乐观和友爱。

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?

A: pause a few seconds

稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。

They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。

2025公考·省考培训课程试听预约报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息