美食对话:自己做饭既健康又实惠
2017-07-11来源:易贤网

A:Do you like cooking, Julia? 茱莉亚,你喜欢做饭吗?

B:I really enjoy it, especially when it ends up tasting good! 我很喜欢,尤其是做得好吃的时候.

A:How often do you usually cook? 你一般多久做一次饭?

B:I usually make a few salads for lunch throughout the week and I make dinner about 6 times a week. 我通常每天都做一些沙拉当午饭,每周有6天都做晚饭.

A:That's a lot of cooking. You must save a lot of money by eating at home so much. 那可做得挺多的.你总在家吃饭一定省了不少钱.

B:I do. If you cook at home, you can eat healthy food cheaply. 确实是.如果你在家做饭,饮食就会既健康又实惠.

A:What kind of dishes do you usually make? 你一般做什么菜?

B:I almost always make either a beef roast or a chicken roast with asparagus, parsnips, peas, carrots and potatoes on Sundays. 周日通常不是做烤牛肉就是做烤鸡,配上芦笋,萝卜,豌豆,胡萝卜和土豆.

A:Do you make a lot of traditional British food? 你常做传统的英国菜吗?

B:Aside from the Sunday roast, we usually eat bangers and mash, toad-in-the-hole, or fish'n chips once a week. 除了星期日做些烧烤的东西,我们通常平均每周吃一次香肠配土豆泥,面包裹香肠或者炸鱼薯条.

A:How about spicy food? 吃辣的吗?

B:My family loves spicy food. We often eat Chinese, Thai, Indian, or Mexican food when we're in the mood for spice. 我们家人都很爱吃辣的.想吃辣的时候我们就吃中餐,泰餐,印度菜或者墨西哥菜.

A:What's your favorite dish to make? 你最喜欢做什么菜?

B:I absolutely love making mousakka, which is a Greek dish with eggplant. But it takes a lot of time, so I don’t often make it. 我最喜欢做慕沙卡,那是一种用茄子做的希腊菜.不过做这道菜需要花很长时间,所以我不常做.

2025公考·省考培训课程试听预约报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息