从以前的工作中学到了什么
2016-02-14来源:易贤网

A Do you have any work experience in this field?

你有这个行业的工作经验吗?

B Yes. After my graduation from university, I worked as a Customer Service Coordinator in a foreign representative office, and then I transferred to a joint venture as a Market Development Manager. So I am familiar with the market in China.

有,在我大学毕业后,我就到一家外企代理处做了一名顾客服务协调员,之后我转到一家合资企业做市场发展部经理,所以我对中国市场非常熟悉。

A What have you learned from the jobs you have had?

那你从以前的工作中学到了些什么?

B I learned to be patient when dealing with customers complaints and try my best to solve them. In addition, I learned at my previous jobs how to cooperate with my colleagues.

我学会了在处理客户的抱怨时要有耐心而且要尽力为他们解决困难。而且,我还学会了如何与同事共同合作。

A Does your current employer know you are looking for another job?

你现在的老板知道你在找另一份工作吗?

B No, I haven't discussed my leaving plans with my current employer, but I am sure he will release me.

不知道,我还没有和他讨论我要离职的计划,但我坚信他会让我走的。

A What is your impression of your present company?

你对你现在这个公司印象如何?

B Very good.

非常好。

A What would your current colleague say about you?

你现在的同事会如何评价你呢?

B They would say I'm a dependable and hard worker.

他们会说我是一个值得信赖并且工作刻苦的人。

2026公务员·事业单位培训课程试听报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息