这幅中国春联书法真美
2015-12-25来源:易贤网

A Whew! I had to wait for almost an hour to get to the front of the line.

呼!我排了快一个小时才到队伍前面。

B You have much patience.

你很有耐心.

A Wow! Your calligraphy is very beautiful. It was worth the wait!

哇!你的书法真美。等待是值得的!

B Thank you. Today I'm writing a kind of poem called a Chinese couplet.

谢谢。今天我写的这种诗叫做中国春联。

A What does it say?

上面写的是什么?

B This is an especially famous one. It says "May the passing days bring you health and longevity. May this season of renewal find you basked in riches."

这是最有名的一个。上头写着天增岁月人增寿,春满乾坤福满门。

A That's very nice. Is it for sale?

真好。这是拿来卖的吗?

B No. I never sell my artwork.

不是。我从不出售我的作品。

A Really? Then what do you do with it?

真的?那你都怎么处理呢?

B I give it away. Here, this one is for you.

我用送的。来,这一副给你。

A Wow! Really? Are you sure? Now I'll have a lucky year!

哇!真的?你确定?这会儿我会有幸运的一年了!

B Remember, real luck must be created (by) yourself, and then it cannot be given or taken away...

记住,真正的好运要靠自己创造,这是给不了也夺不走的……

更多信息请查看入门口语

2025公考·省考培训课程试听预约报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息